[Users] Clawsker 1.3.0 released
Ricardo Mones
2018-12-02 17:16:39 UTC
Hi all,

Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden preferences editor and tweaker has been
released again.

This version requires Perl bindings to GTK+3 and a non-core module to
finding the claws-mail binary in a more portable way. Check the
Dependencies section in README file for required versions.

Changes shamelessly copied from the NEWS file:

1.3.0:
- Migrated to GTK+3 perl bindings
- Migrated UI layouts to new GtkGrid widget
- Reimplemented about dialogue using GTK+3 AboutDialog
- Hotkey background stripes now use theme colours
- Fixed bug detecting unapplied changes
- Fixed window height to fit common resolutions (4128)
- Translations:
• New: Portuguese
• Updated: Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Spanish and Danish
- Late translations:
• New: Traditional Chinese (for 1.2.0)
• Updated: Brazilian Portuguese (for 1.2.0)

More details, updated screenshots and download links on homepage:
http://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php
--
Ricardo Mones
~
questions. A hologram
wwp
2018-12-02 21:22:30 UTC
Hello Ricardo,
Post by Ricardo Mones
Hi all,
Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden preferences editor and tweaker has been
released again.
This version requires Perl bindings to GTK+3 and a non-core module to
finding the claws-mail binary in a more portable way. Check the
Dependencies section in README file for required versions.
- Migrated to GTK+3 perl bindings
- Migrated UI layouts to new GtkGrid widget
- Reimplemented about dialogue using GTK+3 AboutDialog
- Hotkey background stripes now use theme colours
- Fixed bug detecting unapplied changes
- Fixed window height to fit common resolutions (4128)
• New: Portuguese
• Updated: Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Spanish and Danish
• New: Traditional Chinese (for 1.2.0)
• Updated: Brazilian Portuguese (for 1.2.0)
http://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php
Thanks for this update!

Regards,
--